American Journal of Preventive Medicine (AJPM)
2004 AJPM Journal Supplement
The December 2004, Volume 27, Issue 5 of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine introduced the Clinical Prevention and Population Health Curriculum Framework and included a Commentary by the Surgeon General, Richard H. Carmona, MD, MPH, FACS.
2011 AJPM Theme Issue
The February 2011 issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine introduced the 2nd revision of the CPPH Framework and featured a series of articles that examine public-health educational needs and goals for the United States.
Healthy People 2020 Objectives: Education for Health
- Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Schools and Communities
- Community Colleges and Public Health: Making the Connections
- Undergraduate Public Health at 4-Year Institutions: It's Here to Stay
- Using the Clinical Prevention and Population Health Curriculum Framework to Encourage Curricular Change
Tools for Implementation
2015 AJPM Manuscript
Introduces the 3rd revision of the CPPH Framework and reviews the recommendations developed by the HPCTF over the decade through its work to expand the focus of healthcare provider education.
- Achieving the Triple Aim: A Curriculum Framework for Health Professions Education [Abstract]
MA Paterson, M Fair, SB Cashman, C Evans, DR Garr